Tuesday, July 3, 2007

BECKHAM ANGERS FASHION DESIGNER

VICTORIA BECKHAM has angered a British fashion designer by wearing one of his designs in public without permission. Christopher Kane admits Beckham asked to borrow one of the items from his new collection, but he refused because he did not think her figure was right for his designs. But the former Spice Girl found a way around the problem - by buying the dress regardless of the designer's objections. Kane says, "I couldn't do anything about it, to be honest. She wanted to borrow something, but I said no, so she went out and bought it. "I've got nothing against her, but she's not the woman I imagine wearing my dresses. I think more of women like (French Vogue's Editor-In-Chief) Carine Roitfeld because she's sexy and intelligent. Posh Spice doesn't even get a look-in."

No comments: