Thursday, June 14, 2007

Joss Stone 'wants to turn lesbian'


Devon-born singer Joss Stone is having such a troubling time with her love life that she has announced she would like to give up on men completely.'I think I'll have to run lesbian. Every girl my age wants a relationship. I haven't had one in two years and look how that ended,' she told the Mirror of her relationship with former boyfriend Beau Dozier.He ended up selling a story about her to a tabloid newspaper, an act which Joss has branded foul.'Oh my God, disgusting! Maybe one day I'll understand why he decided to do that but, right now? It's beyond my comprehension,' she fumed.Joss caused controversy when she got with music producer Beau when she was just 17 and he was 25. She moved in with him in the LA hills but under Californian law, sex is only for over-18s so there was always a chance Beau could face prosecution for so-called statutory rape. Her parents issued their concerns that their daughter was living with such an older man and that he may introduce her to the LA 'fast set' which would be emotionally ruinous for her.

No comments: